Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You guys still here!?





Definitely the longest vacation I took away from blogging! I'm hanging out on my bed in my new bachelor, listening to jazz and munching on nachos after a long day at the shop. Life's been insane and so surreal! 
My shop has been opened for 4 months now and I'm loving the entrepreneur life and so thankful for my loyal clients. On top of working almost every day, I am in the process of moving downtown!
I participated in Fashion for Passion ( spent 17 hours on my first night at Blue Mountain finishing up my business plan submission while my friends were playing beer pong ) and came in third place:) and got interviewed on Night Time by Michael Charbon on Rogers Tv! 


I am so blessed with the opportunities I've been presented with and hopefully hard work will pay off!
Above is a sneak preview of a photo shoot from Sunday and this Sunday I will be a vendor at The Post Market. Those in Toronto, hope you can make it out! ( 1087 Queen St. West)

Xo EmMeMa

1 comment:

Ricademus said...

You're doing great. I need to find a reason to get my wife to Toronto so we can visit your shop!